I suggest you ...

Internet Call Settings for native SIP in Android 4.0

Support for the 'internet call settings' for android 4.0. I would like to use voip and receive incoming calls only when i'm connected with my wifi.
Settings: Phone -> Settings -> Internet call settings -> Use Internet Calling / Accounts -> Receive incoming calls

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Mario Santer shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    declined  ·  AdminCarter (Admin, two forty four a.m.) responded  · 

Unfortunately, Android doesn’t allow third party apps like Locale to control this setting.

Instead of having a global SIP settings manager, each SIP client manages its own settings. The built-in Phone app happens to be a SIP client, and this is a setting private to the Phone app.

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AdminCarter (Admin, two forty four a.m.) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@carson: Many apps use private APIs or security flaws in Android to do things they aren't normally supposed to do. Such apps will not work reliably across different Android devices or different Android versions. To ensure great reliability, Locale doesn't rely on such private APIs.

While I can't speak for any specific app, I imagine that is what is going on here.

Either way, what don't you email the developer of this widget and ask if they'd consider creating a Locale plug-in?

Feedback and Knowledge Base