I suggest you ...

Proximity Condition (coupled with a screen disabler, maybe?)

Is it possible to develop a condition contingent on the proximity sensor used to blank the screen during a call (moto droid)? This would be extremely helpful when coupled with a screen blacker setting (already exist?) while trying to get the phone out of your pocket without picking up before you can screen the call. Also, it would prevent the phone from going into car/dock mode when it's put into a belt case with a magnetic closure flap. Thanks! (Locale is the number one app I brag about on my Droid!)

5 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Kyle GoddardKyle Goddard shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    declined  ·  CarterAdminCarter (Admin, two forty four a.m.) responded  · 

I understand how accidentally answering the phone when pulling it out of your pocket can be annoying!

Android uses a “slide to answer” screen when the phone is ringing, and this gesture should make it difficult to accidentally answer the phone.

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • CarterAdminCarter (Admin, two forty four a.m.) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I understand how accidentally answering the phone when pulling it out of your pocket can be annoying!

Android uses a "slide to answer" screen when the phone is ringing, and this gesture should make it difficult to accidentally answer the phone. Can you be more specific as to what you're experiencing?

Feedback and Knowledge Base